Sunday, November 18, 2018

GorkaMorka in 15mm

I have thought of converting GM to a 15mm game for years but could not figure how to alter the rule for this scale. We I decided to play a solo game to see what I needed to change.

So I created two mods using 15mm boys. The boys on foot are from GZG. The bikes are OOP, the gunner in from The Ion Age Malig range. The trukk is a matchbox (still under construction) and the buggy is a plastic card creation with match box wheels.

Links
GZG Mercs * GZG Mercs II * Ionage Malig

Here are the Wild Krakas MC











Here are the Skid Markas















So in game one I decided to only change the range and measurement. The 28mm game uses inches for measurement and I went with 1/2ing the measurements. To be honest this did not work well at all. After playing the game I did not need to change any thing else the game rules really do not cater to scale. Yes I will have to use templates from my 15mm game systems but that is fine.

For my second game I decided to make a measuring stick marking lines every 1/2 and inch. I now just replace the inch for 1/2 an inch for range and distance. So when a model moves 4" he really moves 2" So Really I am using 1" = 1/2" for 15mm.

Her are some photos of the second game n order of play. Please keep in mind this scale dose not make for great photos, but allows you to play on a very small space. I used my painting desk for this game and have plenty of room for both mods to have at it.


The Wild Krakas on the left and the Skid Markas on the right


The Wild Krakas move on to the scrap


The Skid move to block and grab some of the scrap


Her you can see that one of the bikes is taking on the truck, well the drive went OOA on that hit.


The Buggy races over to the Wild Nob, and the Skid Nob jumped off in to HTH


Just north of the trukk a Skid boy jumps on a biker


The biker and the boy still in HTH as well as the Nobs


The Wild Nob Madhacka looses to the Skid Nob Migthy Wakka. Also the Biker falls to the boy and goes OOA. This ended the game with a bottling out og the Wild Krakas MC.






1 comment:

Wouter said...

Tempting, ... 😁
These gangs are most excellent, love the post.