Friday, September 17, 2010

New 15mm rules!

Well I ordered the new rules from 15mm uk today. I know I have been reviewing beta, rules and rules like FUBAR, but the cost of the rules was so cheap I had to try them out. Also I get a free mini with my order. Then there is the fact I needed one more squad of Shia Khan troopers. For those groups I am active on this is not a done deal. I have been a lover of rules for so long I will still be looking at your rules.

1) Gruntz
2) FUBAR
3) THW 5150 lager scales rules.
4) Forge of War.
and not in that order but these are the one I am focusing on at this time.
I would love the other one for get the name but it is to hefty and the release dose not come till late next year. then I have to by two books to play.

well as soon as I get it I will post about it.

Noel

1 comment:

Lobo said...

Thanks Noel for this post; I am very interested in rule systems too and is always nice to know one more.
I am at the moment using CR3 from THW and it works great in my opinion; I downloaded Beamstrike and is nice -a bit full of statistics for me but for sure an impressive work and I am getting curious about the incoming Tomorrow Wars from AAG.
Btw, "Use Me" it's definitely the funniest title ever...