Sunday, September 26, 2010

New desktop image.

I was reading a blog today Form Eli @ "I see lead people" and there was some art from and artist I have never heard of. Alex Ries, and he has a new piece of art I love. I love it so much it is now my desktop.

Click for the full size image.
 I love the feel of his  beings, and that they are not the normal for what comes to mind. His view is completely original.
And no this is not a MAC it is an IBM T43 laptop running my favorite OS Ubuntu Linux.
Noel

3 comments:

Eli Arndt said...

Glad you like it. I wish there were miniatures producers willing to try something like this.

-Eli

APJ said...

Wargaming and Linux :D
This was posted using Ubuntu from a Dell laptop.

Wes said...

Hay APJ,
I can not get enough of Ubuntu, but I am not to user of 11.04, as it is a huge change in the gui. Well any way gald some one els is a Linux wargamer.

Noel