Sunday, March 25, 2012

GorkaMorka Motor Pool.

Well I have taken a break from life and decided to put up some photos of my works. By break I m not playing with my Tablet, working on my new home theater project, not working on soccer stuff, and the honey do list.

My posts are all GorkaMorka models and yes they are 28mm. I have been using the dip on them, and love how they come out I just need to get some dull coat to knock down the shine.


My current motor pool. I have two old school battle wagons.
Rokket buggy WIP
Trukk needs dull coat
Trukk pre dip
Two buggies with dip need dull coat
All three of my buggies 
My kit bashed bikes, they need dull the most of all


Enjoy
Noel














5 comments:

Luckyjoe said...

Those are very cool, Noel. The dip really makes a difference on them, too.

Lead Legion said...

Very nice. Take a look at some of Ramshackle Games' Post Apoc miniatures as a way of expanding your collection. Dirt cheap and great looking too. Very Orky.

Lobo said...

cool stuff!

Wes said...

Thanks guys!
Lead Legion, I was about to place an order from Ramshackle when I found a great deal for stuff on eBay. I love there stuff, and will pick some up soon I am sure. I mostly like the dirt bike, and quad.

Thanks
Noel

Unknown said...

No point to raise in against of what you have said.This post is such a useful and it works according to the needs.
pool heating