Monday, July 21, 2014

Psionics + Orc = Weird boys in 15mm

I have been thinking of adding more of the RT troop types, and saw the 15mm scifi rules I like had rules for Psionics in them so why not add the Weird boy.

I started with 3 fantasy Orcs I had left over from when I had a Orc fantasy army. Did a few mods to them, like removed the shields, and added guns. The main Weird boy was simple I added a shoulder pad, and that is it.

Please note these photos are not my normal high quality. I know it looks like the boy has a banner but it is in the back ground. Look close and you will see he hold a spear. I have also used my tea leave flock on the bases, but I still want to add static grass to them.


I have also been working on some more dreadnoughts, and here is one using PC cable as machine gun bullets. 



As All way I hope you like what I have done.
 

No comments: