Sunday, August 15, 2010

Those Boyz!!!

Well with yesterdays post on the amount of Orcs I have allot of work to do. I have been hampered over the years as to just how to pint them. The guy who gave them to me gave me some he painted, and he did a simple paint job the F**ken worked great. Duh why did I no think of that. My problem is I am a die hard GW 40k Ork fan, and was thinking of my old Ork hordes and how they were painted. Also there is a very high level of detail on there minis that could lead to allot of painting. So I hope I have been sparked to get these guys painted, and mounted.


Noel

3 comments:

Luckyjoe said...

Those are excellent! After reading your post I just went to 15mm.co.uk and bought some Shia Khan.

Lobo said...

Very very nice, as usual!!!

Cheers,
Andrea

Wes said...

I love the AA Shia Khan's as they remind me of the old school blood axe. I wan to get more and have a blood axe mob. I hope it to have a huge Orc army made up of many mobs.

Noel