Saturday, August 14, 2010

MJ Space Orcs, pluss some AA Shia Khan

Well It has been a very long time and I have not posted any thing. I have been very busy with work and life. This past week a very good friend of my parted with his MJ orcs, and gave them to me (yea me). So I took what he gave me (around 50 or so) and added them to mine, for a grand total of 209 Orcoid troopers.

Here they are and I only have a very small amount painted. So I have my work cut out for me. Once painted I will be looking in to getting some 15mm colonial brits from a Zulu range and having a mass game of Orc vs Brits.

Noel

5 comments:

Basement Gaming Bunker said...

I look forward to seeing these completed! I managed to grab the last of the orks sold by The Scene last winter, and have been itching to paint them.

I've always wondered about one of the sculpts... in your pic, it's the one just below-left of the bikes. Is that supposed to be a mega-armored Ork, or a Space "Trooper" Terminator? Once I hit some of those with primer the shoulderpads and helmet became fairly obvious...

Wes said...

Hi Thanks.
I am going to use them as 'Ard boyz. I am going to use the Shai drop troopers as the mega boyz. I also have some 6mm GW epic Gargants I am using as dreadnoughts.

Noel

Anonymous said...

Wes,
Cool. Glad you have over 200. I am building an Eldar army with Blue Moon Mfg 15mm Sci-fi. Nice stuff. I picked up 2 packs at Historicon and got them done. Like you said, they are 15mm not 28mm so simple paint jobs work well. I am happy you like the orks. we will battle in the future.
Darius

Mark said...

I've only got sixty MJ orcs, plus some bikes but was going to supplement them with GZG Alien Mercs and 15mm.co.uk HOF Shia Khan.

But I really prefer the idea of Heretic or Chaos Legions to fight against.

Cheers
Mark

MikaM said...

Looks like a fine horde! :)

I wish I had even 10 of those MJ figures *sigh* since I got 0. Well have to find something to replace those :)