Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wind from my sails!

Here I sit, on my couch the Saturday after turkey day relaxing only to see this copy cat pull the wind right out of my sails. This guy Lucky Joe goes and posts on his blog a hole slew of 15mm Orks, and tanks. They are very well painted, and photographed. How dare he, follow my bolg only to knock me in the 'Ead and steallz me Teff.

http://ljshobbyspot.blogspot.com/2010/11/15mm-orksis-tanks-and-broken-blacktop.html

Please have a look at this copy cats blog, if you are following mine. This guy Joe has done a great job with his boyz, and there rides. My only hope is he was able to get some ideas from my work.

Lucky Joe Great Job.

Noel

1 comment:

Luckyjoe said...

Da Waaagh uv Luckyjoe takes wut it wantz!

Seriously, though, your blog is definitely my inspiration for this army, and all my other 15mm Sci Fi. I can't wait to see pics of your armor so I can steal... erm, get some more ideas. :)