Monday, December 19, 2011

An Orcy weekend!

I have seen a few posts on the TMP about the old school MJ orks, and decided to get some more painted up. I painted up twenty of them, and used a new paint scheme for them. As I am now using dip I needed to come up with a faster and lighter paint scheme for them. So I have block painted them, and used lighter green for their skin.

First 2 photos my old way, then followed by the new way.





















I know they look great but they will not work with the dip being this dark. So here are my new ones.









































I know the photos are not the best but click on them to see the bigger view, and you will see the difference.

Noel

2 comments:

Don M said...

I do like the way the new ones have turned out.

Luckyjoe said...

Very nice. The new way does look pretty good.