Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Army Progress for that last month.

I have been pushing my self to work on my Praetorian army, this is a task in its self. With all my family needs to take care of first I have very little time to play. This fall was a challenge with my kids in Soccer, and being a first time soccer coach for my son's team. Well with the bad Fall weather we ended the season late. Now with the holidays coming I do not see any more work till the new year.

So here is what I have done.

First is I have completed 1 full Platoon. This includes a Spec Ops team (the Scene Miniatures), the 5 squads of brits (old glory 15s), followed by a squad of snipers (15mm Uk). Photo sucks but here they are.




















Next I have a MechA, Walker, and a mobile missile launcher. MechA (15mm uk), thn the walker (Gear Krieg), then the missile launcher (also Gear Krieg). I have also use some water transfers from my old GW stuff, adds a bit more to them.







































This guy had a missile pod installed, I found a shoulder arm system from a 28mm that fit, and that was it.


























I am thinking this will be my last post before Christmas so I will wish all of you a very Marry Christmas, Happy New Year, and if you do not celebrate Christmas, please take my best wishes for the holiday you do celebrate.

















Noel

2 comments:

Luckyjoe said...

Very nice. I love that Mecha. Merry Christmas!

Don M said...

Impressive force there! Merry Christmas to you and yours!