Thursday, December 29, 2011

Orc's Drift the game!

Hi All,
I have put a Universal Battle Map, and match together. I want to share the code you any one who would like to load it up and play it out. I have built the map based on the real lay out of the mission. Please note there is a fee to use UB with custom content. I think I paid $14.00 for one year, and it is $29.00 for life time. When my one year runs out I am going for the life time one. If nothing more that to play solo games.












Code: From the link copy the code and paste into the map part of the software.
Map Link

Also I have filled out the map with all the base units for a game.












For this match I have a starting army of Orcs at 150, and IG at 100. I would think after turn 2 roll a D6 for the orks, and add that many more 10 man units to the board. I do not see the IG winning but how long can they last. Another way would be from every 10 Orcs killed place a new unit on the board. This way the IG might have a chance. Also fill the hospital with walking wounded and fight from the windows (up to 10 men can fire from the hospital, and at reduced to hit). The hospital is the right most building part of the main group. The barn, and coral is to the far right of that. The mission is the long building closest to the Orc lines, with the store being to the far left.
Here is the file for the match.

I will most likely play this out as a solo game using the rules USE ME 001.
If you need help with UB or the files please let me know by email:
noelvh AT Gmail DOT COM

Enjoy.
Noel

No comments: