Saturday, June 6, 2015

Blog Update!

Hello All,
I am now editing this blog under a new account MadDoc Gobbins. The reason for this is that the content, and photo connected to my gmail account was loosing its links. If you go to older posts you will see missing photos, and I wanted to make sure the photos from my blog stay put. I am all way uploading and moving photos under my gmail account, and using this account should stop the photos from loosing their links.

If you would like to see photos from an older post please drop me a like. email me at maddoc AT theorky DOT net and let me know what it is you would like to see, and then I will convert it to this new account. I do not have the time to go through the old blogs posts and fix each one.


Thanks Mad Doc Gubbins.
AKA Noel.....


No comments: