Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Proxy Tank painted!

Well I have painted up my first http://proxiemodels.com/ Trencher tank.
This Tank is painted in desert colors to match the back ground of my force, and the tank commander patterned after the force as well. An added aerial, and storage crates, help to out fit the tank better. I also plan to add a flag to the aerial before I call it done.  And yes I need to change the back drop image in my light box!!!!!











































Painted lead tank next to a primed squad tank.













Noel

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job, shows the model off nicely, really must take mine off the sprues and make a start!

Dave

Don M said...

Very nice work, I've got one done, changed the gun tube, also have one standard, and one with twin auto-cannons.....you see where I'm going ;-)

Wes said...

Don,
I do know and I think that would be and LRD, LRE, but is there not a LRV.

Noel

Ivan DBA said...

Awesome! I like the addition of the ammo boxes.

Don M said...

just found a suitible plasma gun.

Wes said...

I have a big 28mm bitz box from my days with that other game, and I am sure some of the pistols I have would be great main guns.
Thanks for the Idea Don.
Noel

Don M said...

I think we have the same bitz box!