- Soegar (Warrior) Lv 4 Light Armor, +1 sword, shield, rope, bandage, potion of healing.
- Ja'la (Cleric) Lv 4, Light Armor, mace, shield, ring of telaport, bandage, scroll protect.
- Vinroc Sacktwo (Halvling)Lv 3, Sling, Light armor, +1 light sword, scroll protect, and fire ball
- Briothes (wizard) Lv3, Short staff, wand of sleep (2), scroll bless, fire ball wand, scroll fire ball
- Rikka (warrior) Lv2 Light armor, +1 sword, sling, +1 A goblins.
So with this in mind, I will not use a 5 char party any more. Rikka helped for the Kobold game but was over kill for this game. Leveling up is also easy, so I might say they have to roll over what their next level would be to get it. Lv 1 warrior need to roll a 2 to level up, and roll a 3 to level up again.
But in reality I am sure with deeper dungeons will come a more complex game that will handle these challenges. But this just means I have to start a new group of Chars for my next game. and I will build my party randomly again. By random I will roll them as they are in the book on a d8. What ever I get I will play. But no double chrs.
Also as half the fun is making the map I have decided to complete the maps by rolling the paths I did not complete. So as you can see by the map below the shaded rooms I did not play but rolled to complete the path ways. To make the photo I used MicroSoft Lens (to take a picture of the map) from the App store, saved it to my gallery, edited it with google photos on my iPhone. Then linked it to this blog. MS lens is also in the google play store.