Monday, July 4, 2011

My Guard army

I have been working on the army list and decided to lay it all out. This is what I have so far with more still coming.

Army with two tank squads, two walkers, two sniper squads, one fast attack bike squad, two full platoons with 5 squads each, a mortar team, and the command squad. In the upper left corner is another gear karig tank I m going to use as a indirect rocket tank. Stuff on order is machine guns, mortars. I need
APC, and units for the machine guns,



































































Noel

3 comments:

Don M said...

Looking pretty good Noel!

Luckyjoe said...

Man, that army is looking great! Where are the bikes from?

Wes said...

@ Don, Thanks.
@ LJ, http://www.15mm.co.uk/408.htm
I did a post on the bike a few weeks ago they are just ok looking. And Thanks.

Noel