Saturday, July 23, 2011

Photos Using my new Light Box.

 So with the new light box I decided to flock the bottom this morning, then after is dried take some photos.

In this photo I have my APC unloading tech ops.
Close up of the team.
I like the close up of the second guy to the right.
More of the ops team.
Now the russ tank next to the ops team.
My Trike units.
Trike close up.
Over all I like the new light box, but I need to make a few tweaks. One is the lighting, I need a bigger bulb. Two I have to place the minis closer to the back of the light box. Three get more backdrops.

Noel 




4 comments:

David said...

I really like the Lander and the tech-ops, they really look good against the backdrop.

Are the Tech-ops the ones from The Scene? Who makes the Lander?

Wes said...

Hi Kobold,
The ops team is from the scene, and the lander was given to me so I have no idea ware it come from.

Thanks.

Allison M. said...

Hmm... what's the APC made from? (other than a General Early mech turret?) I'd assume a kit, but is it actually some clever reuse of something mundane?

Wes said...

Allison M,
It is made out of resin, and was in two parts. I have just found out it came from GZG as one of there 1/300 scale landers. It is OOP.

Noel